Sunday, February 26, 2017

Capstone Exercise... The End is Near :)

Hello everyone,

As I work on my Capstone Exercise, I get that feeling of accomplishment, but at the same time I feel a little nostalgic...

I made so many good friendships throughout this M.Ed. Program and I will miss them! I will miss the discussions, our E-classes, our Adobe conversations. I am not going to miss the assignments though. LOL.

Working on my Capstone Project is making me reflect over these 2,5 years of studies and engagement through U of A. It is interesting to see how much I changed over this period of time and I am not only talking about the weight I have gained. LOL. No, I am talking about how much I have learned and how much of this learning I have put in to my daily teaching practice.

I am sure that my students appreciated all the new adventures that we had together!!!
My grade 2 classes from 2015-2016 and from 2016-2017' school years were my mini lab, where I tested all the language research that I was working on.

Just to name a few projects we have worked on:

- Teachers' ethnography;
- Circle of Courage;
- Translanguaging;
- Transliteracy;
- Blogging;
- Language Acquisition;
- Second Language Learning;
- Neuro-Linguistic Approach, and so many other aspects of learning in the Elementary School setting.

I feel that I finished this journey, I have accomplished my goals and I am ready to fly... 
I am ready to take on a new challenge, a new adventure, a new learning opportunity and so much more.

I thank all the people who was part of this journey with me, direct or indirectly, you helped shape who I am today as a teacher and as a person and for that I am thankful!

I will post my Capstone Exercise on this Blog soon... Stay tuned :)
As soon as it is graded, I will make it public, so I can share my learning experience in a Graduate Program with all of you!

Thank you/Gracias,

Claudia Sasse 

      Adios :)

No comments:

Post a Comment